Die Young (D Swaggy Remix)
Let me start by saying, I’m impressed with the new song that’s out by Ke$ha. When she first emerged on the music scene she had a handful of hits but her live shows only last 45 minutes because she didn’t have too many hits. I later learned it’s her voice on Flo Rida’s Right Round. I was sad when I found that out. But now, Die Young is out and I think it’s a hit. D Swaggy obviously recognized this right away and released his remix to it right around the time of the original’s release. D Swaggy is from Aracaju, Brazil and is heavily inspired by Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber. I think I’ve just become numb to DJ/Producers that admit to being inspired and having the curse of Bieber-Fever. Don’t worry, that won’t make me a Belieber. His remix to As Long As You Love Me is unfortunately really good. DJs like this are making it harder for me to avoid the once tween-pop sensation (now post-tween sensation).
I need to gain my street-cred back after admitting all that. He also has a Swedish House Mafia remix to Don’t You Worry Child, which continues with his EDM direction that he’s done on countless songs. I have a few Don’t You Worry Child remixes saved to my playlist that I play each morning during my morning commute (I’ll include one of my favorites below – by Promise Land, of Rome, Italy); D Swaggy’s remix should be accepted by Swedish House Mafia and promoted on their channel as well.
Ke$ha – Die Young (D Swaggy Remix)
Purchase on iTunes: Swedish House Mafia – Don’t You Worry Child (Promise Land Remix)
- will.i.am ft. Miley Cyrus – Fall Down
- Wolfgang Gartner – Shrunken Heads (Butch Clancy Retwerk)
- DJ Tuto – Lights (Steve Angello vs. Krewella vs. Zedd)
- Bruneaux & 3LAU – Captivate The Light
- Hermitude – HyperParadise (Flume Remix)
- Travis Trax Presents Trax Certified Episode #49: Dycom April Guest Mix
- Titus Jones – Lick Yr Daughter
- Traylor Trash – Catalina Rhyme Mixers
- Rudimental – Feel The Love (Kill Paris Remix)
- Colatron – Step Towards The Light