Bass Hustlin’ – DJ DUBble A
Last night we had a great time during our first installment of our new Club Level Series. While we were in DJ Eli’s opening set, DJ DUBble A private messaged me and wanted to get me some of his music. Well, I took a listen to a lot of his track and found myself going back to two of his mashups from 2011. Thus, I knew DJ DUBble A would be the perfect fit for our Throwback Friday feature. First is his remix of Rick Ross’ Hustlin’ with Flux Pavilion’s Bass Cannon. Rick Ross is a boss for sure, but put some epic bass under him and it takes being a boss to a whole other level.
Now, Bass Hustlin’ is one that I discovered from playing all of his mixes, the one that DJ DUBble A pointed out specifically for me to hear was his Dubstep Mashup of Ludacris versus Felguk and Example. This is a great mashup, though it was lacking an equally awesome name, so I titled it Lower Than A Plastic Smile so I could get more excited to write about it. Nothing worse than not having a memorable name; plus, I need to call it something when I tell my friends about it!
- Titus Jones – Closer to Kissing Fun Girls
- Wolfgang Gartner – Shrunken Heads (Butch Clancy Retwerk)
- DJ Tuto – Lights (Steve Angello vs. Krewella vs. Zedd)
- Euan Cross – Show Me Boom!
- Bruneaux & 3LAU – Captivate The Light
- Hermitude – HyperParadise (Flume Remix)
- The Early Mourning – Until The End (Rihanna vs…)
- Ricky Cervantes – Better Days (Ellie Goulding vs. Outkast vs. Vanderway)
- Travis Trax Presents Trax Certified Episode #49: Dycom April Guest Mix
- Titus Jones – Lick Yr Daughter