Rock With Me – Zenit Incompatible
I think we first featured Zenit Incompatible back when we first launched The Music Phoenix in 2011, and since then he has continued to release new productions. Today, his NuFunk Mashup, Rock With Me, caught my ear. It sounds like the perfect end to a 90′s summer. Nothing like some good nostalgia! This mashup features samples from Ashanti, Outkast, and Dr. Jeckyl & Mr. Hyde; plus a few select additions from Zenit Incompatible including some extra beats and basslines. Zenit Incompatible is a Hungarian DJ/Producer and has been at this since 1997 (I was only 10 years old when he started). His bio on SoundCloud is an interesting read too, he is a journalist for the Hungarian Playboy Magazine (which is new information to me, I didn’t realize there were different versions outside of the US); working for Playboy and playing music for people sounds like the mix of the best two jobs you can have. Make sure to check out his other handful of new productions that are available on his account.
- MashMike – The Royals From Liverpool
- Mashup-Germany – Hey (What does the fox say)
- Can I get Witcha Love Club (Carter Mashup) [Lorde x Biggie]
- Titus Jones – Closer to Kissing Fun Girls
- DJ Tuto – Lights (Steve Angello vs. Krewella vs. Zedd)
- Euan Cross – Show Me Boom!
- Bruneaux & 3LAU – Captivate The Light
- The Early Mourning – Until The End (Rihanna vs…)
- Ricky Cervantes – Better Days (Ellie Goulding vs. Outkast vs. Vanderway)
- Titus Jones – Lick Yr Daughter